Thursday, July 28, 2011

Storms Brewing

What a terrible day.

I was supposed to hang out with Blanc again today, but I turned off my alarm in my sleep. I should have just stayed in bed, but I didn't.

It's been rainy so I was achey and tired (stupid fibromyalgia...always when the weather's bad), but when I went downstairs to get something to eat my mother informed me that a situation that's been brewing in my family had come to a head after 3 years of waiting.

I wish I could explain, I want to desperately, but I can't just yet on the off-chance that a family member stumbles across this and gets the wrong information because nothing's been resolved yet.

Suffice it to say that the situation is heartbreaking and as soon as my mother told me the new information an iron fist grabbed a hold of the back of my neck and stretched up the back of my head with a killer tension headache.

One day I'll tell the full story, but I just can't right now. Tomorrow I'll have a real post...for right now I'm just going to have another glass of wine and watch some crappy TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment