Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fiiiiirst Post

Does anybody else have serious problems with the captcha type things? It takes me at least 4 tries to get it right- every single time. My eyes aren't the greatest but with my contacts in or glasses on I can read, you know? I don't know why I can never get those, but I can't. I had to try 3-4 times with each different web address for this blog, and since so many of the address or taken (and you don't find out it's been taken until you get through the captcha, augh) I ended up doing the captcha at least 20 times. Drive me nuts.

Speaking of the web address, it's a reference to Eva Gabor's memoir Orchids and Salami. I don't know what the title of this is going to be, though...it made me put one in before I could finish the creation step so I just hit an exclamation point...kind of reminds me of the !Kung we studied in sociology- you know, one of those tribes with the clicky language? The exclamation point stands for a click. This is my ! blog. Haha, I like that.

I'm exhausted, and am going to bed in minutes so this is going to be my first post in its entirety. Maybe I'll come up with a theme one day...or a point...or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment