Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Whale of a Wednesday Weigh-In! on Friday



I'm going to call Week 1 of The Great Weight-Loss Project a success!

If you're just tuning in, my dear friend (previously code-named "Lisa"), Tera, is getting married in about a year and I refuse to be this size when she does so.

Last week I was 198 pounds, and now, after only a week of dieting, I'm proud to say I'm down to...




195!

Three pounds down!


Can't really tell, though... and I hate my forehead...I really need to do my bangs more often...

Anyway, that's going to have to be it for today, I've got a headache and Debra's coming over with Manny for dinner so I need to rest.

I can't wait to get all this medical stuff straightened out, really- this week has been horrible.

Hang in there, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment